Tuesday 13 December 2011

Book Cover Designer, too!

If you want a dreamy cover with an original fairy tale gown or custom clothes, models, MUA (make up artist), hair stylist, and professional photographer, then I'm your girl!

I am currently taking orders for book covers.

I would prefer to do a book cover for a YA, paranormal, or romance novel.

If you're looking for a book cover from me,  please let me know as many of these things as you can:

Title
Author's name/pen name
Genre
Setting
What the main character(s) look(s) like
Major themes and/or symbols
Any particular color scheme you'd like


If you want to look at some of my design work first, here's my online port:
http://www.k-d3.com/


I have more photos not posted on the site above. If you need to see more, just shoot me a note.

(Note: I'm taking this project on for portfolio building; however donations are welcomed for elaborate photoshoots. Or if you want to pay me, that's cool too. LOL. Otherwise my compensation is requested to be TFP/TFCD-meaning one copy of the finished novel for each contributing party.)


Request away. I look forward to working with you!



I am a member of :


Book Cover Creations

Book Cover Creations 25 members
Do you enjoy creating book covers? Are you a writer/author who needs someone to make a book cover fo...

Book cover creating in progress...



No comments:

Post a Comment