Saturday 31 December 2011

In My Mailbox Dec 31 2011


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

Due to the holidays its been kind of hard getting to the library on the days they're open.  But I got lucky one day and caught them.  Also, on the flip side, publishers are taking notice to my reviews and my blog.  Yaaaay.  So this is what I have in my mailbox:

Checked out from the Library:

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)

ARC via Goodreads 1st Read
Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?: Trick Questions, Zen-like Riddles, Insanely Difficult Puzzles, and Other Devious Interviewing Techniques You ... Know to Get a Job Anywhere in the New Economy

ARC en route
The Elite of the Weak: Revelation Special Ops, book 1The Pleasure of Your Kiss


So what's in your mailbox?

Counting down to 2012! Can't wait to see what the new year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment