Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year



Are you ready to welcome 2012?  Only 6 hours and 30 minutes left EST. 

There's many versions of Old Long Syne, but here's how I'll be bellowing it:

Should Old Acquaintance be forgot,
and never thought upon;
The flames of Love extinguished,
and fully past and gone:
Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold,
that loving Breast of thine;
That thou canst never once reflect
on Old long syne.
CHORUS:
On Old long syne my Jo, in Old long syne, That thou canst never once reflect, on Old long syne.
My Heart is ravisht with delight,
when thee I think upon;
All Grief and Sorrow takes the flight,
and speedily is gone;
The bright resemblance of thy Face,
so fills this, Heart of mine;
That Force nor Fate can me displease,
for Old long syne.
CHORUS
Since thoughts of thee doth banish grief,
when from thee I am gone;
will not thy presence yield relief,
to this sad Heart of mine:
Why doth thy presence me defeat,
with excellence divine?
Especially when I reflect
on Old long syne
CHORUS
(several further stanzas)



On another note:
‎2011 has been a year of growth for me, the fashion designer, and Kindred Dreamheart.
My label is still a baby, not even a year old yet.
I like to thank everyone who helped make this year a blast!
Here is my End of the year Recap:

32 Garments Designed
25 Garments made
1 Fashion Show
8 Photoshoots
1 Magazine Article
112 Fans on Facebook
16 models
8 Photographers
5 Hair Stylist
6 Make Up Artist
1 Fashion Designer(co-host)
9 Etsy listings
11 Promotional Inquiries (That didn't work out)
4 Custom Orders
70 blog followers
118 blog posts
100 Books Read
35,568 pages read


My resolution is to do even more in 2012!


Have a Happy New Year! 
Remember: Don't Drink and Read. (lol) 
Be Safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment