Saturday 30 June 2012

RAK UP: June 2012



Book Soulmates


RAK stands for Random Acts of Kindness. It's an awesome program created by Book Soulmates, where book lovers can give books to other book lovers "just because". No one is obligated, but the program is only as successful as the hearts of its participants.
I LOVE this meme! This is my 3rd month participating.
If you haven't heard of RAK, check it out!




I gave:
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)BreathlessPlague TownStorm (Elemental, #1)
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick (Arianne @ Arianne Cruz)
GoodReads | Amazon

Breathless by Cole Gibsen (Loretta @ Between the Pages
GoodReads | Amazon

Plague Town (Ashley Parker #1) by Dana Fredsti (Natalie @ Mindful Musings)
GoodReads | Amazon

Storm (Elementals #1) by Brigid Kemmerer (Eileen @ Singing and Reading in the Rain)
GoodReads | Amazon


I received:
Hollywood Headlines Mysteries Boxed Set (Books 1-3)The Secret of the Emerald SeaVengeance (Transcend Time, #1.5)Ignite (Midnight Fire, #1)The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)
Hollywood Headlines Mysteries Boxed Set (Books 1-3) by Gemma Halliday (Natalie @ Mindful Musings)
GoodReads | Amazon


The Secret of the Emerald Sea by Heather Matthews (Loretta @ Between the Pages)
GoodReads | Amazon

Vengeance (Transcend Time Saga #2) by Michelle Madow (Arianne @ Arianne Cruz)
GoodReads | Amazon


Ignite (Midnight Fire #1) by Kaitlyn Davis (Arianne @ Arianne Cruz)
GoodReads | Amazon


The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys #1) by Abbi Glines (Loretta @ Between the Pages)
GoodReads | Amazon


Big thanks to
EVERYONE!
Thanks for my books and enjoy yours!

I can't wait to see what books July's RAK brings!
(Tweet me if you show RAK! I always gift back.)
Here's my Wish List!

No comments:

Post a Comment