Thursday 28 June 2012

More Clutter For My Cluttered Closet # 1

Aside from designing, sewing, reading, and blogging, I LOVE to shop.  And what's better than shopping?  A SALE!  Ohhh sweet Lord how I just go nuts over clearance and close outs just really ring my bell!


This week I went shopping online.  I purchased almost a month worth of clothes and guess what?!?!?  I'M NOT BROKE! (Well, not that much anyway.)  Check out what I got.


Perhaps the sales will still be running and you can cash in also on adding more clutter to your closet for the low, low. If you click the photo, that will take you to the link on the seller's site.


Delia*s
Wool Varsity Coat now 34.99 {original price 69.50}
Sidney Leopard (Multi) now 5.99 {original price 19.50}
Short-Sleeve Ruched Dolman Tee now 5.99 {original price19.50}
Burnout Tank Jungle now 7.99 {original price19.50}

20.00 off discount on first online orders
or Free shipping when you sign up for the newsletter.
(((Of course I chose the $20 off because that was the better deal.)))


JcPenny


Cabin Creek® Long Sleeve Solid Oxford - Petites now 8.00 
6 colors to choose from 

Aeropostale 




a87 solid piqué polo I got it for 4.89  {original price 24.50}
Long Sleeve White Plaid Woven Shirt I got it for 9.09, Now it's 6.99 {original price 12.99}
Oh and on in-store purchases, Military discount is available with CAC card.




Now I need to catch a good sale on bottoms!  
If anyone know of any other good sales, please let me know.  


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment