Wednesday 6 June 2012

From the Review Pile # 3





From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page on Thursdays.
This meme is to showcase books that you've received for review, yet haven't yet gotten around to reading.   This gives the book some extra publicity.



The Moon And The Tide (Marina's Tales, #2)
The Moon And The Tide (Marina's Tales #2)
by Derrolyn Anderson
ebook
Published April 1st 2011 by Derrolyn Anderson
GoodReads | Amazon | Smashwords
Just when things seem to be all figured out, Marina discovers that there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than she ever imagined. When she learned the truth about her past she thought the drama was over, but she couldn't have been more wrong.
Shocked to discover her whole life has been a lie, Marina is confronted with more than one kind of betrayal, taking solace in a dangerous new habit. After a terrible accident exposes her secret, a dangerous enemy arrives on the scene. Marina's bravery is put to the test once again, forcing her to use all of her new-found skills to protect her family.
Can good triumph over evil?
Will true love win out over jealousy?
The Turning Tides (Marina's Tales, #4)The Fate of the Muse (Marina's Tales, #3) 
The Fate of the Muse
(Marina's Tales #3)
GoodReads | Amazon | Smashwords

The Turning Tides
(Marina's Tales #4)
GoodReads | Amazon | Smashwords


 

I really enjoyed book 1: Between The Land And The Sea of this series. REALLY!

 I rated it EPIC!
(Here's My Review

Now I still need to read and review book 2, 3, & 4.

NOTE TO SELF: If I skip a few books in the "review" pile to read another and it happens to be apart of a series...finish reading said books in order before the TBR pile gets out of hand.

I can just kick myself right about now; because by the time I get to this I'll have to reread the first book to refresh my memory. I didn't realize mermaid could be so cool; and now I can't wait to see what happens next in this saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment