Sunday 30 September 2012

Worth Checking out # 1: Pure at Heart by Sahana Epari

Worth Checking out!!!

Pure at HeartPure at Heart
by Sahana Epari
Paperback, 348 pages
Published September 2nd 2012 by CreateSpace


Lies. Betrayal. Secrets. They are worse than you think they are.The feeling of something you thought you had but you never did. Your whole train of thought changes direction. Suddenly everything you have lived for becomes a life you never had.
I thought I knew everything.

My name is Evaline Pangborne, and I am a werewolf.

Add to your TBR list on GoodReads and/or buy on Amazon!

Why I think so...

When I found out the author was thirteen, I was blown away.  Obviously Sahana is very accomplished having published a book already at that age!  I'm impressed!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment