Sunday 23 September 2012

RANT & RAVE # 6: Video Edition




Rant & Rave: because sometimes, I've just got to vent. After being the nice little, sometimes doormat, darling for 20-something years, some things just get to me. Won't it be fun if I shared?



Sometimes the weirdest things happen to me.  So this is a real life account.  I apologize in advance if I offend anyone. 


Take #2


Here's Take 1 if you're interested:
 
Contrary to this reenactment, the entire time I was giving him a dead pan look and talking in a professional monotone.  Oh geez, I taped this twice and still I forgot to add that at one point he said," You made me feel good on the inside."  Yeah....That really happened! I AM NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS UP! 
 
Is this not the weirdest pick up story, EVER ?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment