Tuesday 25 December 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Top "Random" Books I’ve Read in 2012 !


Top 10 of 2012:
 A Week of Looking Back….
…and Looking Forward.
My, my, my...where has the time gone?
Today I will show chase my picks of the Top "Random" Books I’ve Read in 2012 !


Top Audio Books

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
Joyce Bean (Narrator)
Story Rating:  ♥♥♥♥♥ / Audio Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

Joyce Bean's southern accent was very believable and I'm from Tennessee.  Oh and her Scottish drawl was also highly entertaining.   





The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Jim Dale (Narrator)
Story Rating:  ♥♥♥♥♥ / Audio Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

This is one twisted romantic mystical audio book & the reader has a timeless voice!





Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate & Michael Grant
 Holter Graham & Jenna Lamia (Narrators)
Story Rating:  ♥♥♥♥ / Audio Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

I'm not sure if I would have liked this novel very much if I wasn't listening to it.







Legend by Marie Lu
Mariel Stern & Steven Kaplan (Narrators)
Story Rating:  ♥♥♥♥ / Audio Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥


This was one of my first audio books where there was two readers of different genders.  It was nice to actually have a male voice and female voice instead of inflection pretending.





Drop Dead Gorgeous by Linda Howard
Joyce Bean (Narrator)
Story Rating:  ♥♥♥/ Audio Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

I became a fan of Joyce Bean and this is a play-a-way I picked up simply because she was reading it!





Cover of Night by Linda Howard
Dick Hill & Joyce Bean (Narrators)
Story Rating:  ♥♥Audio Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥




This is me following Joyce Bean again and she did not disappoint.





Top ARC's
These two advance reader copies were pleasant surprises!

Life is But a DreamWant
Life is But a Dream by Brian James
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥ / My Review

Want by Stephanie Lawton
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ / My Review


Top Non-Fiction
 Don't read many non-fiction or self help books, but these two we worth the lack of action and romance.

Mean Girls at Work Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?: Trick Questions, Zen-like Riddles, Insanely Difficult Puzzles, and Other Devious Interviewing Techniques You Need to Know to Get a Job Anywhere in the New Economy

Mean Girls at Work by Katherine Crowley and Kathi Elster
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ / My Review

Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?: Trick Questions, Zen-like Riddles, Insanely Difficult Puzzles, and Other Devious Interviewing Techniques You Need to Know to Get a Job Anywhere in the New Economy
by William Poundstone

My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ / Not Reviewed Yet

No comments:

Post a Comment