Saturday 8 December 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 28


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
I bought:
Now I have book one to accompany the book two I won.
Divergent by Veronica Roth


 
I could not believe I found this Eric Jerome Dickey book in the Dollar Tree. 
I love the Gideon (hit man) Series.
The second book just looked too funny to pass up...besides it was only a dollar!
 
Resurrecting Midnight (Gideon Series #4) by Eric Jerome Dickey
The Recessionistas by Alexandra Lebenthal
 
For Review & Swag:
 
Flee (The Nitridia Series, #1) by Lara Ashley
Ten by Gretchen McNeil (((SWAG)))
 
LOL I just noticed today that I have 26, 27 as of today, posts labeled STS but I'm on post #28.  I skipped a number somewhere down the line.  When I checked, I noticed that I didn't have a 17.  Wow, I must have been sniffing new pages that week.  Hey that may be a lucky number for you lotto players (or unlucky). 

Anywho! What about you? Anything new this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment