Tuesday 25 December 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Best Book Covers of 2012

Top 10 of 2012:
 A Week of Looking Back….
…and Looking Forward.
My, my, my...where has the time gone?
Today I will show chase my picks of the Best Book Covers of 2012 !


I know, I know! I'm being super lazy today with just posting the covers.  But today's a busy day! Click on the image and you'll go to the GR page for additional information.
Eve and AdamOwlet (Society of Feathers, #1)Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)The Night CircusDon't Call Me Angel (Forsaken #0.5)Valkyrie Rising (Valkyrie, #1)The Broken Destiny (Broken, #1)Betrayal (The Syrenka Series, #2)The Dream Slayer (The Dreamer Slayer Series, #1)Caterpillar (The Metamorphosis Trilogy, #1)

Honorable Mentions 
(Because I couldn't just list ten!):

Spectral WantStealing BreathPreservation (Preservation, #1)Masquerade (Heven and Hell, #1)The Selection (The Selection, #1)Until Next Time (The Angel Chronicles, #1)Oppression (Children of the Gods, #1)Life is But a DreamDearly, Departed (Gone with the Respiration #1)Mesmerize (Mystyx, #4)Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Trilogy, #1)

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment