Saturday 8 December 2012

Decor Tips For The Avid Reader

Okay so I recently moved and never realized how many books I'd acquired.  Mainly because they've been in boxes.  I've considered investing in a large bookshelf, but that would limit my collection to one area of the house.

What to do....what to do?

Tip # 1:  Baskets

 


 



This is on the side of the couch and in leau of a magazine rack.

Of course I have to bring these inside at night and during increment weather but the idea could also work well for a dinning room table.

Tip # 2: Nightstands & Dressers
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed my decorating advice.  I'm not done shopping for physical books yet; and I'm sure I'll come up with more creative ways.   What about you?  Do you have any bookshelf alternatives to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment