Saturday 18 August 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 14

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.


This is two weeks worth of goodies.  I'm always happy to stack my ever growing Ikea shelf.  Well I don't have one yet, but I plan to buy one of those you keep adding onto, because my current self is only two tiers.  I have books stacked all over the place.  I feel like the guy from that movie who had the affair with that lady.  (If you remember the name, fell free to tell me)  Anywho, he had books at eye level like a maze in his apartment. Yep that's me right about now.

I won and/or bought:

Skylark by Meagan Spooner (((Book & Swag)))
Courtesy of Nova Ren Suma @ Distraction 99


I won the sequels to both these titles, so I decided to but the first books so I can read them in sequence:
Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead
The Magnolia League (Magnolia League #1) by Katie Crouch


The Stuttering Tattoo
I had an expired NetGalley copy of this book on my Nook. 
It wasn't offered in Kindle and I wanted to read it again,  so I bought it for my Kindle:
The Stuttering Tattoo by Greg Logsted

Alter Ego in Chanel
Alter Ego in Chanel by Carri Summers 
(((Won via LibraryThing giveaway)))


For Review:

Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)Stitch (Stitch Trilogy, #1)
Promises (The Syrenka Series, #1)Arise (The Syrenka Series, #3)Betrayal (The Syrenka Series, #2) 
Promises (The Syrenka Series, #1) by Amber Garr
Betrayal (The Syrenka Series, #2) by Amber Garr
Arise (The Syrenka Series #3) by Amber Garr
Stitch (Stitch Trilogy, #1) by Samantha Durante
Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries #1) by Michele Vail

Amazon Freebies:
The Mayfair Moon (The Darkwoods Trilogy, #1)Blood of Anteros  (The Vampire Agápe, #1)
The Mayfair Moon (The Darkwoods Trilogy #1) by J.A. Redmerski
Blood of Anteros (The Vampire Agápe, #1) by Georgia Cates
 


   I'm very happy with my stack and have already read Promises! 
That was 5 hearts Haute Couture! 
I cannot gush enough, so see my review here.

How did your week stack up?

No comments:

Post a Comment