Saturday 4 August 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 13

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.


I am ashamed to say that while out of town, I have fallen behind on my reading.  But hey, on the flip side I caught alot of book sales in Baltimore:

Love Virtually by Daniel Glattauer, Katharina Bielenberg, Jamie Bulloch
The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger 
Devious (It Girl #9) by Cecily von Ziegesar
Nobody Move by Denis Johnson
The Day the Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan



When I came home this was stuffed in my mailbox:


Struck by Jennifer Bosworth {Hardback & signed swag}
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks {signed swag}
Cinder by Marissa Meyer {signed swag}
Everneath by Brodi Ashton {signed swag}

Now that I've shared,  it's time to catch up on some reading.  What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment