Tuesday 12 February 2013

Going Back to School

I've been giving this a lot of thought lately. Mainly because I've received numerous request to duplicate my styles.  My policy is "originals only"; but only because I never learned the textbook procedures for pattern making.  In fact the way I do things are so exhausting, I can't even imagine doing it again on the "same" look. Also, I'm sort of a perfectionist.  I absolutely hate saying "I can't" do something.

I'm a little uncomfortable when I think of feeling like the old lady in the room.   But the longer I wait the weirder it'll feel. So I took the first step today with the application process.

I applied to one of the most prestigious art schools in this area.  Part of the application process is submitting a 12-25 pieces of artwork.  I've never compiled all my work like this, but it definitely makes me thankful of my blog!

Here's a sample.  
This video didn't make the cut of my submissions:


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment