Sunday 6 January 2013

Blogspiration #1: Food






Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA&Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video  is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.

I've always been a very picky eater.  When I was a child I had little choice in what Mom & Dad put on my plate, yet I still rebelled with hunger strikes. When I moved out, I was FREE to make my own decisions.  My first year in college, I stopped eating meat completely.  Then I went on a fish and chicken binge. Yeah I was disgusted with myself after that.  I guess visiting my grandmother on the farm all those years didn't help me get over my queasiness of the origins of food.  The military has made me somewhat of a health buff and I find myself reading the back of everything I put in my grocery cart.  Nowadays I've come to a conclusion in my diet: No shell fish....No pork...No additives. Life has gotten a lot easier after I married a kosher chef.  You know what they say...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment