Friday 23 November 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 26


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

I'm all moved now!  Phew!  Let me tell you....moving yourself is not easy.  But I'm so glad it's over. 
Right before I packed that last box, my local library just so happen to have a book sale, so I parked the Uhaul in the lot (blocking 3 parking spaces...sorry) and headed on in.  I ended up
Buying:
A77j0srceaaiqkf

Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu
Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
Once in a Full Moon (Full Moon #1) by Ellen Schreiber
Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead
Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely #3) by Melissa Marr
Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Dice, and Red Dice (Thirst #1) by Christopher Pike
Specials (Uglies #3) by Scott Westerfeld
Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead

My husband picked up two others
Nostradamus: The Complete Prophecies for the Future by Mario Reading
Ebony Pictorial History of Black America - Volume I: African Past to Civil War by Lerone Bennett Jr.
Our total was under 6 bucks! I later went back and bought...
 Dark Matter by Cameron Cruise

 (I love, love, love book sales!)
I won:
Bound To Moonlight (Sisters of the Moon, #2)

Bound To Moonlight (Sisters of the Moon #2) by Nina Croft
{Big thanks to the author and LibraryThing}



So what did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment