Friday 2 November 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 24


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

Hello all, this is two weeks worth of loot!
I Won

New Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #1)

New Moon Summer by SM Reine (Big Thanks to LibraryThing & the author)

Mers

 Mers by (Big Thanks to LibraryThing & the author)

My local public library had a book sale where you get a paper bag full of books of choice for $3.00, so needless to say my husband and I went "shop happy"! (Now all we need is a bigger book self.)



I Bought








The Kite Runner by

The Wedding by






He Bought (My husband's collection)




Nostradamus: The Man Who Saw Through Time by
The Discoverers by

So, did you get anything new this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment