Friday 9 November 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 25


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

I've been very preoccupied with my up coming relocation to Maryland; but that hasn't halted the books from rolling into my soon-to-be "old" address.  Hummm!  I wonder if it'll take long to forward the books to my new address if they come after I move.  If so, that's going to royally suck!

Anywho, I promise to catch up on all the reviews for the titles I've read and reported on GoodReads.  

Also be on the look out for one heck of a giveaway after I get settled.  You guys have been awesome with the comments, emails, tweets, FB notes, etc.  So that'll be a "Thank you" giveaway!

I'm making plans to introduce a new collection; and I've gotten a boutique proposition....I so hope it pans out.  *Fingers crossed*

If you haven't had a chance to check out Danielle's fabulous blog posts on my line, then be sure to check it out here (part 1) and here (part 2).

now back to STS...

#RAK Gift
First Frost (Mythos Academy, #0.5)
First Frost (Mythos Academy #0.5) by Jennifer Estep
{Big thanks to Liliana @ Lili Lost in a Book}

For Review (Ebooks)
Sacrifice (Legacy, #3)Tempestuous: A Modern-Day Spin on Shakespeare's The Tempest (Twisted Lit, #1)Exposure: A Modern-Day Spin on Shakespeare's Macbeth (Twisted Lit, #2)

Sacrifice (Legacy, #3) by Cayla Kluver
Tempestuous: A Modern-Day Spin on Shakespeare's The Tempest (Twisted Lit #1) by Kim Askew & Amy Helmes
Exposure: A Modern-Day Spin on Shakespeare's Macbeth (Twisted Lit #2) by Kim Askew & Amy Helmes

For Review (via mail)

Cedar Doors by Lance LaCoax

Turning Pages by Tristi Pinkston


Swag Gifts
This was a gift for my support of
The Athena Effect (The Athena Effect, #1) by Derrolyn Anderson

"Last Minute" Library Loot
I just couldn't resist seeing how many I can read/listen/watch before I switch counties and have to get a new library card...





Thanks for visiting.  Be sure to leave a message and I'll make a point to sit down and reply and/or visit you back once I settle down.  The "BIG move" is this Verteran's Day weekend!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment