Friday 19 October 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 23


STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.



Here' what I got this week in my mailbox:
 
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky {Won courtesy of Publisher}
Secrets by Tim Mettey {ARC for review from publicist}


I purchased these ebooks:
Accordance (Significance, #2)Defiance (Significance, #3)
Accordance (Significance #2) by Shelly Crane
Defiance (Significance #3) by Shelly Crane

Here' what I got this week in audiobook from the library:
It Sleeps in MeEnchantments
It Sleeps in Me (Black Falcon Trilogy #1) by Kathleen O'Neal Gear, W. Michael Gear
Enchantments by Kathryn Harrison
 
I've had plenty of reading time this week while on bed rest.  I've read almost seven books.  Now, however it's time to catch up on actually writing the reviews.  *Sigh*  The pros and cons of a book blogger....
 
So what did you get this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment